You can easily invite an agency to access your GoDaddy account, allowing easy them to easily make updates to DNS and other settings on your behalf. Anyone you share access with will not be able to view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords. And you can cancel the access at anytime.
- Go to the GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You will usually be prompted to sign in to your account.
- On the right hand side of the page look for the People who can access my account section and select Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you’re inviting.
- Select one of the four access levels. An agency typically needs Products & Domains access, any lower and we may not be able to complete tasks on your behalf.
- Click the Invite button. GoDaddy will send the contact an email invitation to access your GoDaddy account. Once the contact accepts you will receive an email notification.
Pending invitations can be canceled by either you or an existing delegate and will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours. If you want to cancel a pending request, select Cancel.